ISRAEL: Super-Sol sells its shares in Avnat Ltd
Rishon-LeZion-based Super-Sol Ltd, Israel's leading supermarket chain, has announced that on 14 March 2002, an agreement was signed for the sale of Super-Sol's holdings in Avnat Ltd, a company that owns, inter alia, a shopping mall in Petach Tikva, to Super-Sol's partners in Avnat: Azorim Properties Ltd and Teatraot Malls Ltd.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations