UK: Supermarket chain Budgens acquires four-store strong Sewards group
UK supermarket chain Budgens acquired Sewards just a short time before Christmas. Based in Berkshire the four grocery stores in the Sewards group will be bolstered the Budgens portfolio after they are renovated, and reopened with Budgen's fascia. A spokesman commented: "We are sure the acquisition of the Sewards group will make an extremely valuable addition to our network of stores."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife