UK: Supermarket chain Budgens acquires four-store strong Sewards group
UK supermarket chain Budgens acquired Sewards just a short time before Christmas. Based in Berkshire the four grocery stores in the Sewards group will be bolstered the Budgens portfolio after they are renovated, and reopened with Budgen's fascia. A spokesman commented: "We are sure the acquisition of the Sewards group will make an extremely valuable addition to our network of stores."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods