SPAIN: Supermarket chain Condis invests in further expansion
Condis has announced its intention to invest Pta2bn in a project which will see 120 supermarkets built within the next three years. The Catalan retail chain will also launch a virtual supermarket in the Madrid area. Called Condisline, the Internet shopping service will be launched during the beginning of 2001, catering particularly for consumers in locations such as Alcobendas, Las Rozas and La Moraleja. Condis had a turnover of Pta70.5bn last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch