SPAIN: Supermarket chain Condis invests in further expansion
Condis has announced its intention to invest Pta2bn in a project which will see 120 supermarkets built within the next three years. The Catalan retail chain will also launch a virtual supermarket in the Madrid area. Called Condisline, the Internet shopping service will be launched during the beginning of 2001, catering particularly for consumers in locations such as Alcobendas, Las Rozas and La Moraleja. Condis had a turnover of Pta70.5bn last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli