SPAIN: Supermarket chain Condis invests in further expansion
Condis has announced its intention to invest Pta2bn in a project which will see 120 supermarkets built within the next three years. The Catalan retail chain will also launch a virtual supermarket in the Madrid area. Called Condisline, the Internet shopping service will be launched during the beginning of 2001, catering particularly for consumers in locations such as Alcobendas, Las Rozas and La Moraleja. Condis had a turnover of Pta70.5bn last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti