SPAIN: Supermarket chain Condis invests in further expansion
Condis has announced its intention to invest Pta2bn in a project which will see 120 supermarkets built within the next three years. The Catalan retail chain will also launch a virtual supermarket in the Madrid area. Called Condisline, the Internet shopping service will be launched during the beginning of 2001, catering particularly for consumers in locations such as Alcobendas, Las Rozas and La Moraleja. Condis had a turnover of Pta70.5bn last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units