UK: Supermarket code of practice "littered with problems" - NFU
The Code of Practice drawn up by the Competition Commission to govern supermarkets' relationships with their suppliers has been criticised by the NFU as not doing enough to help farmers and growers. The NFU is deeply concerned that there are too many elements in the draft code which are open to interpretation by supermarkets and which therefore fail to protect suppliers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target