USA: Supermarket Guru Names Top Ten Best Tasting Soyfoods
The Organic Garden's SoyNutty Crunchies® snacks and SOY*N*ERGY® breakfast cereal were chosen by supermarket guru Phil Lempert as two of the top 10 best tasting soyfoods on the market.Cindy Maynard, marketing manager for the Ann Arbor, Michigan company, said "It's an honor to have two products in the top ten. We're aware that the food expert 'supermarket guru' Phil Lempert -- who made the picks for USA Today in its May 3rd issue -- critiques products stringently." According to USA Today, Lempert has tried literally hundreds of new soy products while monitoring supermarket trends and products for the Lempert report newsletter and for his website
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife