USA: Supermarket Guru Names Top Ten Best Tasting Soyfoods
The Organic Garden's SoyNutty Crunchies® snacks and SOY*N*ERGY® breakfast cereal were chosen by supermarket guru Phil Lempert as two of the top 10 best tasting soyfoods on the market.Cindy Maynard, marketing manager for the Ann Arbor, Michigan company, said "It's an honor to have two products in the top ten. We're aware that the food expert 'supermarket guru' Phil Lempert -- who made the picks for USA Today in its May 3rd issue -- critiques products stringently." According to USA Today, Lempert has tried literally hundreds of new soy products while monitoring supermarket trends and products for the Lempert report newsletter and for his website
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast