USA: Supermarket Guru Names Top Ten Best Tasting Soyfoods
The Organic Garden's SoyNutty Crunchies® snacks and SOY*N*ERGY® breakfast cereal were chosen by supermarket guru Phil Lempert as two of the top 10 best tasting soyfoods on the market.Cindy Maynard, marketing manager for the Ann Arbor, Michigan company, said "It's an honor to have two products in the top ten. We're aware that the food expert 'supermarket guru' Phil Lempert -- who made the picks for USA Today in its May 3rd issue -- critiques products stringently." According to USA Today, Lempert has tried literally hundreds of new soy products while monitoring supermarket trends and products for the Lempert report newsletter and for his website
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report