USA: Supermarket Guru Names Top Ten Best Tasting Soyfoods
The Organic Garden's SoyNutty Crunchies® snacks and SOY*N*ERGY® breakfast cereal were chosen by supermarket guru Phil Lempert as two of the top 10 best tasting soyfoods on the market.Cindy Maynard, marketing manager for the Ann Arbor, Michigan company, said "It's an honor to have two products in the top ten. We're aware that the food expert 'supermarket guru' Phil Lempert -- who made the picks for USA Today in its May 3rd issue -- critiques products stringently." According to USA Today, Lempert has tried literally hundreds of new soy products while monitoring supermarket trends and products for the Lempert report newsletter and for his website
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses