FRANCE: Supermarket sales in October increased 3.3% year-on-year
Supermarket sales in France rose 3.3% in October and hypermarket sales rose 4% compared with the same period last year. The FCD French retailers federation, which provided the figures, said the increases were a reflection of good business linked to promotional activity. Parapharmacy, perfume and personal hygiene, textile and multi-media products all performed well, while seafood and pastries were the best-performing food products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning