USA: 'Supermarket Sampler' food award winners announced
Gelato, the new frozen dessert from Häagen-Dazs , has been named the recipient of one of this year's highest food honours, the annual Golden Shopping Cart Award, presented by the authors of the nationally syndicated ``Supermarket Sampler'' column. The Golden Shopping Cart Award, now in its 11th year, recognizes the top new food product introduced into supermarkets this year. The winner is selected by well-known food columnists Bonnie Tandy Leblang and Carolyn Wyman, following an investigation of over 150 new food products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea