USA: 'Supermarket Sampler' food award winners announced
Gelato, the new frozen dessert from Häagen-Dazs , has been named the recipient of one of this year's highest food honours, the annual Golden Shopping Cart Award, presented by the authors of the nationally syndicated ``Supermarket Sampler'' column. The Golden Shopping Cart Award, now in its 11th year, recognizes the top new food product introduced into supermarkets this year. The winner is selected by well-known food columnists Bonnie Tandy Leblang and Carolyn Wyman, following an investigation of over 150 new food products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project