USA: Supermarkets embrace soyfoods to become the leading retail outlet
MarketResearch.com announced today the release of a new study "The U.S. Soyfood Market", by Kalorama Information. Supermarkets account for the majority of soyfood sales, and sales through this channel are increasing in importance. With 60% of total soyfood sales taking place in the mass market, supermarkets are commanding a whopping 90% of those sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch