ISRAEL: Supermarkets threaten Israeli food manufacturing - Nestlé
Israeli supermarkets might bring about the deterioration and even fragmentation of Israel’s food industry. This was the sentiment expressed by Dan Propper, president and CEO of Osem-Nestlé Israel. Propper is the first senior executive in Israel’s food sector openly to challenge the country’s food supermarkets “which exert pressure on food manufacturers to slash prices.”
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations