UK: Supermarkets to dominate petrol market, says study
A report by research firm Andersen has indicated that the large supermarket chains will dominate the future of UK petrol retailing. Many of the leading supermarket groups, for example Tesco , Safeway and Sainsbury's , already have forecourt ventures in this troubled market, and the report said that the convenience of these locations is encouraging car owners to fill up their petrol tanks while they shop for groceries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast