CHILE: Supermercados Unimarc posts Q4 2001 results
Santiago-based Supermercados Unimarc SA, the fourth largest food retailer in Chile, today announced that sales in its Q4 2002 fell 20.6% year on year to Ch$37,775m. Net sales for the year 2001 meanwhile were Ch$143,635m, a 12.4% decrease compared to the Ch$163,935m reported in the year 2000. The company attributed this decrease to greater competition, as its main competitors invested in their growth both organically and through acquisitions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO