USA: SuperTarget chooses Monterey Pasta Company
Monterey Pasta Company (NASDAQ: PSTA) has been chosen by SuperTarget of Minneapolis, MN, for distribution of twelve items to 30 SuperTarget locations. The twelve items include Monterey Pasta Company Restaurant-Style Ravioli, tortellonis, three pasta sauces and two stuffed calzones. Eight additional stores will be added in March 2001 as well as an additional fifteen stores in July 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China