USA: SuperTarget chooses Monterey Pasta Company
Monterey Pasta Company (NASDAQ: PSTA) has been chosen by SuperTarget of Minneapolis, MN, for distribution of twelve items to 30 SuperTarget locations. The twelve items include Monterey Pasta Company Restaurant-Style Ravioli, tortellonis, three pasta sauces and two stuffed calzones. Eight additional stores will be added in March 2001 as well as an additional fifteen stores in July 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs