USA: SuperTarget chooses Monterey Pasta Company
Monterey Pasta Company (NASDAQ: PSTA) has been chosen by SuperTarget of Minneapolis, MN, for distribution of twelve items to 30 SuperTarget locations. The twelve items include Monterey Pasta Company Restaurant-Style Ravioli, tortellonis, three pasta sauces and two stuffed calzones. Eight additional stores will be added in March 2001 as well as an additional fifteen stores in July 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre