USA: SUPERVALU completes acquisition of Deal$
Minneapolis-based SUPERVALU, one of the largest companies in the US grocery channel, has completed its acquisition of Deal$ - Nothing Over a Dollar, a general merchandise retailer specialising in single price point merchandise. At closing, St. Louis-based Deal$ operated 53 stores across eight Midwestern states, supported by one primary distribution center in Illinois.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife