USA: Supervalu declares increase in annual dividend
Minneapolis-based retailer Supervalu has declared an increase in its annual dividend from the rate of US$0.56 per share to the new rate of US$0.57 per share. The company's board of directors also approved a regular quarterly dividend at the new rate of US$0.1425 per share, payable on 16 September 2002 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on 1 September 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units