US: Supervalu downplays Cerberus takeover talk
US retailer Supervalu has downplayed reports it is "nearing" a deal that would see Cerberus Capital Management buy some parts of the firm and take a stake in the rest of the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- What Grexit could mean for the food industry
- Focus: ConAgra own-label exit plan is about growth
- just-food's pick: Top trends at Fancy Food Show
- Focus: Can General Mills improve US retail sales?
- IRI – The opportunity of range optimisation
- Hovis "mulls Irish Pride Bakeries takeover"
- JBS acquires Cargill's US pork unit
- US performance weighs on General Mills
- Kraft faces lawsuit over 'natural' claims
- North Castle acquires stake in Sprout