USA: Supervalu forecasts US$400m in annualised revenue
US supermarket group Supervalu is forecasting US$400m in annual revenue through its expanded supply agreement with SuperTarget. Supervalu said in a statement that the new business with these Target stores will begin in August. At the end of 2002, Supervalu will supply products such as grocery, meat, deli, frozen, dairy, bakery, produce and Archer Farms private label products to 67 SuperTarget stores in 15 states. At the end of its first quarter, Supervalu supplied 37 SuperTarget stores in ten states.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid