USA: Supervalu forecasts US$400m in annualised revenue
US supermarket group Supervalu is forecasting US$400m in annual revenue through its expanded supply agreement with SuperTarget. Supervalu said in a statement that the new business with these Target stores will begin in August. At the end of 2002, Supervalu will supply products such as grocery, meat, deli, frozen, dairy, bakery, produce and Archer Farms private label products to 67 SuperTarget stores in 15 states. At the end of its first quarter, Supervalu supplied 37 SuperTarget stores in ten states.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs