USA: Supervalu lowers fiscal 2004 earnings guidance
Minneapolis-based grocery retailer Supervalu has lowered its fourth-quarter and fiscal 2004 outlook due to continued operating-margin pressure in its distribution segment. Supervalu, which operates over 1,000 grocery stores, said it now expects earnings of between 46 and 49 cents per share for the fourth quarter to 22 February, down form its previous guidance of between 55 and 60 cents per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs