IRELAND: SuperValu outlines 2014 expansion plans
Irish supermarket operator SuperValu grew its share of grocery sales in the country during 2013 and plans to continue the trend this year through a programme of space expansion and store improvements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Hemp food sales in the US set for growth
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures
- Unilever sees growth but spreads decline continues
- Campbell's Soup's sustainable growth strategy
- Lindt organic sales miss market expectations
- Arla Foods unveils strategy for growth up to 2020