USA: Supervalu report 16% increase in Q2 earnings
Eden Prairie-based grocery wholesaler and retailer Supervalu has reported a 16% increase in this year's second quarter earnings. In the fiscal quarter ending 7 September, the company earned US$58.8m, an increase from the year earlier value of $50.6m. This corresponds to 44 cents a share for this fiscal year's Q2, compared to 38 cents a share for the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant