USA: Supervalu report 16% increase in Q2 earnings
Eden Prairie-based grocery wholesaler and retailer Supervalu has reported a 16% increase in this year's second quarter earnings. In the fiscal quarter ending 7 September, the company earned US$58.8m, an increase from the year earlier value of $50.6m. This corresponds to 44 cents a share for this fiscal year's Q2, compared to 38 cents a share for the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti