USA: SUPERVALU reports mixed fiscal 2002 results
Minneapolis-based retailer SUPERVALU INC. has posted sales of US$20.9bn for fiscal 2002, ended 23 February, down from US$23.2bn last year, excluding the impacts of restructure and other items. Net earnings rose to US$240.7m from US$235.9m in 2001, and diluted earnings per share reached US$1.80 from US$1.78. EBITDA was US$916m, or 4.4% of sales, up 40 basis points, compared to US$921.6m in 2001, 4% of sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group