USA: Supervalu sees net sales of US$5.8bn in 2002
Minneapolis-based grocery giant Supervalu has posted net sales of US$5.8bn for the Q1 2003, ended 15 June 2002. Net earnings were US$77.2m, and diluted earnings per share were US$0.57. Total EBITDA was US$261.2m, or 4.5% of sales, up 80 basis points from last year's Q1. Jeff Noddle, chairman and CEO, said: "I am pleased with our ability to generate improving EBITDA margins across the board over last year's Q1, starting FY 2003 on solid ground.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes