USA: Supervalu to fight lawsuit over "false and misleading statements"
Minneapolis-based retailer Supervalu has been accused of certain violations of the federal securities laws by a purported class action filed by a Pennsylvania law firm. Schiffrin & Barroway said in a press release on Friday that it filed the lawsuit in the District of Minnesota court on behalf of Supervalu common stock purchasers from 4 April 2001, through 26 June 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid