USA: Supplier pleads guilty in charge connected to Ahold fraud
A Pennsylvania supermarket vendor pleaded guilty in federal court in Manhattan on Monday to a conspiracy charge in connection with an alleged multimillion-dollar accounting fraud at a unit of Dutch retailer Royal Ahold, the Dow Jones news agency has reported.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival