USA: Suprema Apecialties, Inc. completes acquisition of Snake River Cheese plant
Suprema Specialties, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHEZ) announces its wholly owned subsidiary, Suprema Specialties Northwest, Inc., has completed the acquisition of Snake River Cheese LLC., located in Blackfoot, Idaho. The operations acquired include a fully operational 37,000-sq. ft. facility with approximately 50 employees and consists of milk processing and cheese production equipment. The plant, which has its own dedicated milk supply, has the capability of producing mozzarella, parmesan, romano, monterrey jack and cheddar cheeses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant