USA: Suprema Apecialties, Inc. completes acquisition of Snake River Cheese plant
Suprema Specialties, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHEZ) announces its wholly owned subsidiary, Suprema Specialties Northwest, Inc., has completed the acquisition of Snake River Cheese LLC., located in Blackfoot, Idaho. The operations acquired include a fully operational 37,000-sq. ft. facility with approximately 50 employees and consists of milk processing and cheese production equipment. The plant, which has its own dedicated milk supply, has the capability of producing mozzarella, parmesan, romano, monterrey jack and cheddar cheeses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly