USA: Suprema Apecialties, Inc. completes acquisition of Snake River Cheese plant
Suprema Specialties, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHEZ) announces its wholly owned subsidiary, Suprema Specialties Northwest, Inc., has completed the acquisition of Snake River Cheese LLC., located in Blackfoot, Idaho. The operations acquired include a fully operational 37,000-sq. ft. facility with approximately 50 employees and consists of milk processing and cheese production equipment. The plant, which has its own dedicated milk supply, has the capability of producing mozzarella, parmesan, romano, monterrey jack and cheddar cheeses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action