USA: Suprema Specialities, Inc. announces Q1 results
60% Increase In Net Sales - $142.6 Million In 2001 Compared To $88.9 Million In 2000 Basic EPS increased to $.62 In 2001 Compared To $.41 In 2000 Paterson, NJ, November 15, 2001 Suprema Specialties, Inc. (Nasdaq NMS: CHEZ) announces net sales, net income and earnings per share for the first quarter ended September 30, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group