USA: Suprema Specialities, Inc. appoints Thomas R. Reed as interim CFO
Paterson, NJ - Suprema Specialties, Inc. (Nasdaq NMS: CHEZ) announces the appointment of Thomas Reed, as Interim Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Reed, a Certified Public Accountant, was most recently in public practice working with several companies involved in the food and dairy industries. Previously, Mr. Reed was Chief Financial Officer for Mid-Valley Dairies in central California. Over his career, Mr. Reed, has assumed management of all aspects of finance, accounting, risk management and shareholder communications for a variety of companies. He is a graduate of Portland State University, Portland, Oregon with a BA in Accounting.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill