USA: Suprema Specialities, Inc. appoints Thomas R. Reed as interim CFO
Paterson, NJ - Suprema Specialties, Inc. (Nasdaq NMS: CHEZ) announces the appointment of Thomas Reed, as Interim Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Reed, a Certified Public Accountant, was most recently in public practice working with several companies involved in the food and dairy industries. Previously, Mr. Reed was Chief Financial Officer for Mid-Valley Dairies in central California. Over his career, Mr. Reed, has assumed management of all aspects of finance, accounting, risk management and shareholder communications for a variety of companies. He is a graduate of Portland State University, Portland, Oregon with a BA in Accounting.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations