USA: Suprema Specialities provides further update on internal financial inquiry
Specialty cheese manufacturer Suprema Specialties announced today that its Audit Committee is in the process of retaining Deloitte & Touche LLP to continue the investigation of the company's financial statements and records. Mark Cocchiola, President and CEO, commented: "We are hopeful the work recently completed by the company's independent auditors, together with the investigation to be conducted by Deloitte & Touche LLP, will help to bring closure to the inquiry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund