USA: Suprema Specialties, Inc. announces death of co-founder and executive vice president
Suprema Specialties, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHEZ) announces Paul Lauriero, Co-founder, Executive Vice President and Director of the Company unexpectedly passed away on August 27, 2001. Mr. Lauriero had been a Director of the Company since its inception in 1983 and Executive Vice President of the Company since February 1991. The Company had employed Mr. Lauriero in various capacities from its inception. Mr. Lauriero was previously co-owner of Long Island Diary Distributors, Inc. from 1975 to December 1986. The Company wishes to express its condolences to the family. Mark Cocchiola, President and CEO will assume Mr. Lauriero's duties.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review