USA: Suprema Specialties, Inc. announces death of co-founder and executive vice president
Suprema Specialties, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHEZ) announces Paul Lauriero, Co-founder, Executive Vice President and Director of the Company unexpectedly passed away on August 27, 2001. Mr. Lauriero had been a Director of the Company since its inception in 1983 and Executive Vice President of the Company since February 1991. The Company had employed Mr. Lauriero in various capacities from its inception. Mr. Lauriero was previously co-owner of Long Island Diary Distributors, Inc. from 1975 to December 1986. The Company wishes to express its condolences to the family. Mark Cocchiola, President and CEO will assume Mr. Lauriero's duties.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week