USA: Suprema Specialties, Inc. Announces Patent Agreement With Cornell University; Suprema First to Make Processed Mozzarella Cheese With Characteristics Of Natural Cheese
Suprema Specialties, Inc. announces it has entered into an exclusive agreement with the Department of Food Science at Cornell University to use their research and patent for processed mozzarella cheese.Suprema, in conjunction with Cornell University, is developing a processed mozzarella cheese for commercial distribution that has natural mozzarella cheese characteristics.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival