USA: Suprema Specialties, Inc. Announces Patent Agreement With Cornell University; Suprema First to Make Processed Mozzarella Cheese With Characteristics Of Natural Cheese
Suprema Specialties, Inc. announces it has entered into an exclusive agreement with the Department of Food Science at Cornell University to use their research and patent for processed mozzarella cheese.Suprema, in conjunction with Cornell University, is developing a processed mozzarella cheese for commercial distribution that has natural mozzarella cheese characteristics.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund