USA: Suprema Specialties, Inc. announces record fourth quarter and fiscal year 2001 financial results
Suprema Specialties, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHEZ) announces consolidated net sales, net income, and earnings per share for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended June 30, 2001. Net sales for the fourth quarter ended June 30, 2001, increased 71% to approximately $130 million as compared to approximately $76 million for the same period in 2000. Net sales for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2001, increased 51% to approximately $420 million as compared to approximately $278 million for the same period in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target