USA: Suprema Specialties, Inc. announces record fourth quarter and fiscal year 2001 financial results
Suprema Specialties, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHEZ) announces consolidated net sales, net income, and earnings per share for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended June 30, 2001. Net sales for the fourth quarter ended June 30, 2001, increased 71% to approximately $130 million as compared to approximately $76 million for the same period in 2000. Net sales for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2001, increased 51% to approximately $420 million as compared to approximately $278 million for the same period in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre