USA: Suprema Specialties, Inc. announces record fourth quarter and fiscal year 2001 financial results
Suprema Specialties, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHEZ) announces consolidated net sales, net income, and earnings per share for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended June 30, 2001. Net sales for the fourth quarter ended June 30, 2001, increased 71% to approximately $130 million as compared to approximately $76 million for the same period in 2000. Net sales for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2001, increased 51% to approximately $420 million as compared to approximately $278 million for the same period in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund