USA: Suprema Specialties, Inc. files registration statement for offering
Suprema Specialties, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHEZ) announced yesterday that it has filed a Registration Statement for a public offering of 3,500,000 shares of common stock to be sold by the Company and an additional 550,000 shares to be sold by certain selling shareholders. The offering will be lead managed by Janney Montgomery Scott LLC.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations