USA: Suprema Specialties, Inc. Files Registration Statement for Secondary Offering
Suprema Specialties Inc., (Nasdaq: CHEZ) announced today that it has filed a Registration Statement for a public offering of 1,000,000 shares of common stock to be sold by the Company and up to an additional 100,000 shares to be sold by certain selling stockholders. The offering will be lead managed by Hobbs Melville Securities Corp.Copies of the prospectus relating to the offering, when available, may be obtained from Hobbs Melville Securities Corp., 110 Wall Street, 15th Floor, New York, New York 10005, Telephone: 212 785-7222.Suprema Specialties, Inc. manufactures and markets a variety of all natural gourmet cheeses for the U.S. market. Suprema's product line includes shredded parmesan and romano cheese, mozzarella, ricotta and provolone cheese, and lite versions of certain of these products. Suprema operates manufacturing facilities in New York, New Jersey and California. Suprema markets its products to the food service, food ingredient and retail markets.A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission but has not yet become effective. The securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review