USA: Suprema Specialties names George H. Vieira as COO for Suprema Specialties West
Suprema Specialties, Inc. (NasdaqNMS: CHEZ) announces the appointment of George H. Vieira as Chief Operating Officer of their west coast subsidiary, Suprema Specialties West, Inc., located in Manteca, California. Mr. Vieira has over 22 years of dairy industry experience. During his most recent position as a Chief Executive Officer of Central Valley Dairymen, Inc., sales increased from $17 million to over $57 million. His career highlights also include positions as Milk Procurement, California Gold Dairy Products, Inc; Manager, Mid-Valley Dairymen, Inc.; and Plant Manager, Stanislaus Cheese Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods