USA: Suprema Specialties names George H. Vieira as COO for Suprema Specialties West
Suprema Specialties, Inc. (NasdaqNMS: CHEZ) announces the appointment of George H. Vieira as Chief Operating Officer of their west coast subsidiary, Suprema Specialties West, Inc., located in Manteca, California. Mr. Vieira has over 22 years of dairy industry experience. During his most recent position as a Chief Executive Officer of Central Valley Dairymen, Inc., sales increased from $17 million to over $57 million. His career highlights also include positions as Milk Procurement, California Gold Dairy Products, Inc; Manager, Mid-Valley Dairymen, Inc.; and Plant Manager, Stanislaus Cheese Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund