USA: Suprema Specialties names George H. Vieira as COO for Suprema Specialties West
Suprema Specialties, Inc. (NasdaqNMS: CHEZ) announces the appointment of George H. Vieira as Chief Operating Officer of their west coast subsidiary, Suprema Specialties West, Inc., located in Manteca, California. Mr. Vieira has over 22 years of dairy industry experience. During his most recent position as a Chief Executive Officer of Central Valley Dairymen, Inc., sales increased from $17 million to over $57 million. His career highlights also include positions as Milk Procurement, California Gold Dairy Products, Inc; Manager, Mid-Valley Dairymen, Inc.; and Plant Manager, Stanislaus Cheese Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review