USA: Suprema Specialties posts record Q4 and full year results
Suprema Specialties, Inc. (Nasdaq NMS: CHEZ) announces consolidated net sales and net income for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended June 30, 2001. Net sales for the fourth quarter ended June 30, 2001, increased 71% to approximately $130 million as compared to approximately $76 million for the same period in 2000. Net sales for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2001, increased 51% to approximately $420 million as compared to approximately $278 million for the same period in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry