USA: Suprema Specialties posts record Q4 and full year results
Suprema Specialties, Inc. (Nasdaq NMS: CHEZ) announces consolidated net sales and net income for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended June 30, 2001. Net sales for the fourth quarter ended June 30, 2001, increased 71% to approximately $130 million as compared to approximately $76 million for the same period in 2000. Net sales for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2001, increased 51% to approximately $420 million as compared to approximately $278 million for the same period in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units