USA: Suprema Specialties provides update on internal investigation
PATERSON, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Suprema Specialties, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHEZ - news) announced today an update regarding the internal investigation that the Company announced in its press release on December 21, 2001. The Company, with the assistance of its independent auditors, has continued to conduct an inquiry into the Company's financial records. Management's focus during this period has been on areas that it considers most material. The inquiry is not yet complete and, while it is not possible to predict the ultimate results of the inquiry, to date the Company has nothing to report. The Company and its Audit Committee are firmly committed to completing a thorough, expeditious inquiry of these matters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report