USA: Suprema Specialties provides update on internal investigation
PATERSON, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Suprema Specialties, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHEZ - news) announced today an update regarding the internal investigation that the Company announced in its press release on December 21, 2001. The Company, with the assistance of its independent auditors, has continued to conduct an inquiry into the Company's financial records. Management's focus during this period has been on areas that it considers most material. The inquiry is not yet complete and, while it is not possible to predict the ultimate results of the inquiry, to date the Company has nothing to report. The Company and its Audit Committee are firmly committed to completing a thorough, expeditious inquiry of these matters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO