USA: Suprema Specialties provides update on internal investigation
PATERSON, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Suprema Specialties, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHEZ - news) announced today an update regarding the internal investigation that the Company announced in its press release on December 21, 2001. The Company, with the assistance of its independent auditors, has continued to conduct an inquiry into the Company's financial records. Management's focus during this period has been on areas that it considers most material. The inquiry is not yet complete and, while it is not possible to predict the ultimate results of the inquiry, to date the Company has nothing to report. The Company and its Audit Committee are firmly committed to completing a thorough, expeditious inquiry of these matters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Equistone puts Whitworths up for sale