USA: Supreme Court Declines to Hear False Advertising Case
The United States Supreme Court today refused to review an appellate court decision that found a pizza company's advertising to be deceptive, but ''immaterial'' to consumers. The Pizza Hut v. Papa John's lawsuit stems from Papa John's $300 million comparative advertising campaign claiming ''better quality ingredients'' than the competition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group