USA/NEW ZEALAND: SureBeam and Turners & Growers establish international JV
San Diego, California-based SureBeam Corporation has entered into an agreement with New Zealand-based Turners and Growers, the largest importer of fruits and vegetables in New Zealand and Australia. Upon establishment, this new joint venture will use SureBeam's environmentally friendly technology to irradiate and render harmless pests of national and international bio-security concern from various Australian horticulture crops.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast