BRAZIL: SureBeam Brazil joint venture to support state of Rio De Janeiro's center of excellence
SureBeam Corporation (NASDAQ: SURE) -- innovator of the world's first electronic pasteurization system that kills harmful food-borne bacteria -- and Tech Ion Industrial Brasil S.A., headquartered in Manaus, Brazil, announced today that their joint venture, SureBeam Brazil, will be supporting the new Food Irradiation Center of Excellence being instituted in the State of Rio de Janeiro.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'
- ABF sees further grocery revival