BRAZIL: SureBeam Brazil joint venture to support state of Rio De Janeiro's center of excellence
SureBeam Corporation (NASDAQ: SURE) -- innovator of the world's first electronic pasteurization system that kills harmful food-borne bacteria -- and Tech Ion Industrial Brasil S.A., headquartered in Manaus, Brazil, announced today that their joint venture, SureBeam Brazil, will be supporting the new Food Irradiation Center of Excellence being instituted in the State of Rio de Janeiro.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs