BRAZIL: SureBeam Brazil joint venture to support state of Rio De Janeiro's center of excellence
SureBeam Corporation (NASDAQ: SURE) -- innovator of the world's first electronic pasteurization system that kills harmful food-borne bacteria -- and Tech Ion Industrial Brasil S.A., headquartered in Manaus, Brazil, announced today that their joint venture, SureBeam Brazil, will be supporting the new Food Irradiation Center of Excellence being instituted in the State of Rio de Janeiro.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast