BRAZIL: SureBeam Brazil joint venture to support state of Rio De Janeiro's center of excellence
SureBeam Corporation (NASDAQ: SURE) -- innovator of the world's first electronic pasteurization system that kills harmful food-borne bacteria -- and Tech Ion Industrial Brasil S.A., headquartered in Manaus, Brazil, announced today that their joint venture, SureBeam Brazil, will be supporting the new Food Irradiation Center of Excellence being instituted in the State of Rio de Janeiro.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund