USA: SureBeam CEO resigns to join Schwan Food
US irradiation technology provider SureBeam has announced that Larry Oberkfell, the company's chairman, president and CEO, is to resign effective 31 March. Oberkfell is leaving in order to accept a position with the Schwan Food Company, a manufacturer and marketer of frozen foods, as president and COO of their Food Service Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant