USA: SureBeam completes exchange of US$75m debt for SureBeam Stock
San Diego, California-based SureBeam Corporation today [Tuesday] announced that it completed on 13 February the exchange of all of its US$75m of debt with its parent company, Titan Corporation, in accordance with an October 2001 agreement between the two companies. Under the terms of the agreement, Titan exchanged all of SureBeam's US$75m debt for SureBeam common stock at an average price of US$9.54 per share. On 17 October 2001, Titan announced that its Board of Directors had adopted a definitive plan to spin off SureBeam in the form of a tax-free stock dividend to Titan shareholders. The equity Titan received as a result of this exchange is planned to be included in that tax-free stock dividend to Titan shareholders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report