USA: SureBeam completes exchange of US$75m debt for SureBeam Stock
San Diego, California-based SureBeam Corporation today [Tuesday] announced that it completed on 13 February the exchange of all of its US$75m of debt with its parent company, Titan Corporation, in accordance with an October 2001 agreement between the two companies. Under the terms of the agreement, Titan exchanged all of SureBeam's US$75m debt for SureBeam common stock at an average price of US$9.54 per share. On 17 October 2001, Titan announced that its Board of Directors had adopted a definitive plan to spin off SureBeam in the form of a tax-free stock dividend to Titan shareholders. The equity Titan received as a result of this exchange is planned to be included in that tax-free stock dividend to Titan shareholders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target