USA: SureBeam debuts new food safety service center in Chicago
Today, SureBeam Corporation (Nasdaq: SURE) -- innovator of the electron beam technology that safely removes dangerous bacteria from food -- will debut its new Chicago Service Center, the nation's first SureBeam® facility capable of processing food simultaneously with SureBeam electron beam and x-ray technology.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth