USA: SureBeam reports Q2 sales up 12%
SureBeam Corporation today [Monday] reported record second quarter revenues of US$10.8m for fiscal 2002, an increase of 12% over US$9.6m in the second quarter of 2001. SureBeam's gross margin was 35% for the second quarter of 2002 and 2001, the group said. The net loss, in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, for the second quarter of fiscal 2002 was US$5.1m, or $0.08 per share, compared to a net loss of $9.2m, or $0.16 per share, for the same period last year, a per share improvement of 50%. Pro forma* net loss was US$276,000, or US$0.00 per share, for the second quarter of fiscal 2002 compared to a pro forma* net loss of US$2.5m, or US$0.05 per share, for the second quarter of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report