USA: SureBeam reports Q2 sales up 12%
SureBeam Corporation today [Monday] reported record second quarter revenues of US$10.8m for fiscal 2002, an increase of 12% over US$9.6m in the second quarter of 2001. SureBeam's gross margin was 35% for the second quarter of 2002 and 2001, the group said. The net loss, in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, for the second quarter of fiscal 2002 was US$5.1m, or $0.08 per share, compared to a net loss of $9.2m, or $0.16 per share, for the same period last year, a per share improvement of 50%. Pro forma* net loss was US$276,000, or US$0.00 per share, for the second quarter of fiscal 2002 compared to a pro forma* net loss of US$2.5m, or US$0.05 per share, for the second quarter of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Freedom Foods Group nears M&A in Oz, North America
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020