USA: SureBeam reports Q2 sales up 12%
SureBeam Corporation today [Monday] reported record second quarter revenues of US$10.8m for fiscal 2002, an increase of 12% over US$9.6m in the second quarter of 2001. SureBeam's gross margin was 35% for the second quarter of 2002 and 2001, the group said. The net loss, in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, for the second quarter of fiscal 2002 was US$5.1m, or $0.08 per share, compared to a net loss of $9.2m, or $0.16 per share, for the same period last year, a per share improvement of 50%. Pro forma* net loss was US$276,000, or US$0.00 per share, for the second quarter of fiscal 2002 compared to a pro forma* net loss of US$2.5m, or US$0.05 per share, for the second quarter of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch