USA: SureBeam reports Q2 sales up 12%
SureBeam Corporation today [Monday] reported record second quarter revenues of US$10.8m for fiscal 2002, an increase of 12% over US$9.6m in the second quarter of 2001. SureBeam's gross margin was 35% for the second quarter of 2002 and 2001, the group said. The net loss, in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, for the second quarter of fiscal 2002 was US$5.1m, or $0.08 per share, compared to a net loss of $9.2m, or $0.16 per share, for the same period last year, a per share improvement of 50%. Pro forma* net loss was US$276,000, or US$0.00 per share, for the second quarter of fiscal 2002 compared to a pro forma* net loss of US$2.5m, or US$0.05 per share, for the second quarter of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex