USA: Surgeon General's report puts America "on track" to fight obesity, says NFPA
(Washington, D.C.) - "The Surgeon General's Call to Action to Prevent and Decrease Overweight and Obesity" puts America on the right track to combat the extremely complex challenge of overweight, obesity and lack of physical activity in this country, the National Food Processors Association said in response to the report's release.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea