AUSTRALIA: Survey proves cheddar is still most popular cheese
A survey conducted by the Australian Dairy Corporation has proved that cheddar is still the most popular cheese among Australian consumers. While cheese from Continental Europe, for example Brie and feta, are becoming more widely consumed, the ADC has revealed that cheddar still accounts for over half of the average yearly cheese consumption of every Australian. Consumption has increased dramatically over the last 50 years, from two kilograms to eleven kilograms.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre