AUSTRALIA: Survey proves cheddar is still most popular cheese
A survey conducted by the Australian Dairy Corporation has proved that cheddar is still the most popular cheese among Australian consumers. While cheese from Continental Europe, for example Brie and feta, are becoming more widely consumed, the ADC has revealed that cheddar still accounts for over half of the average yearly cheese consumption of every Australian. Consumption has increased dramatically over the last 50 years, from two kilograms to eleven kilograms.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly