UK: Survey unscrambles the truth about eggs
A new survey, launched to coincide with October's Crack an Egg Month, has highlighted that 55% of children think that the chicken came before the egg! Almost half (48%) of children can't spell "yolk" and 42% of children over 11 said that they didn't have a clue how to scramble an egg.The results also showed that one in 15 children never eats eggs, despite all the recent good news surrounding them.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units