UK: Kantan: sushi to suit (COMMENT)
A new takeaway sushi bar opening in London symbolises the growing demand for fast casual dining. Fast casual dining straddles the demand for restaurant quality food that can be ordered and taken away like fastfood. It seems convenience and quality are both areas where modern consumers are unwilling to compromise.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe