UKRAINE: Svitlovodsk Bakery sees losses mount up in 2001
Kirovohrad-based Svitlovodsk Bakery has revealed that in the full year 2001, it generated a loss of UAH0.2m (US$37,000). According to a company statement, this represents an increase on the UAH 0.18 m loss accrued by the bakery in 2000. The Svitlovodsk Bakery produces around 2,000 tons of bread annually, and reported total revenue of UAH 1.4m in 2001, a dramatic fall against UAH 5.2m in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses