UKRAINE: Svitlovodsk Bakery sees losses mount up in 2001
Kirovohrad-based Svitlovodsk Bakery has revealed that in the full year 2001, it generated a loss of UAH0.2m (US$37,000). According to a company statement, this represents an increase on the UAH 0.18 m loss accrued by the bakery in 2000. The Svitlovodsk Bakery produces around 2,000 tons of bread annually, and reported total revenue of UAH 1.4m in 2001, a dramatic fall against UAH 5.2m in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods