SWEDEN: Swedish Willys to launch 15 own-brand food products
Swedish discount supermarket chain Willys revealed plans yesterday [Wednesday] to launch a range of 15 food products under its own brand, Willys. The company, a subsidiary of Swedish food retailing group Axfood, said that the new range would include fruit juice, cider, sausages and meatballs. The quality will be just as high as leading branded goods, it added, although the products will sell for between 10% and 15% less.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs