SWEDEN: Swedish Willys to launch 15 own-brand food products
Swedish discount supermarket chain Willys revealed plans yesterday [Wednesday] to launch a range of 15 food products under its own brand, Willys. The company, a subsidiary of Swedish food retailing group Axfood, said that the new range would include fruit juice, cider, sausages and meatballs. The quality will be just as high as leading branded goods, it added, although the products will sell for between 10% and 15% less.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units