SWEDEN: Swedish Willys to launch 15 own-brand food products
Swedish discount supermarket chain Willys revealed plans yesterday [Wednesday] to launch a range of 15 food products under its own brand, Willys. The company, a subsidiary of Swedish food retailing group Axfood, said that the new range would include fruit juice, cider, sausages and meatballs. The quality will be just as high as leading branded goods, it added, although the products will sell for between 10% and 15% less.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations