FINLAND: Sweet future for Fazer group, CEO seeks Swedish acquisition
Karl Fazer AB has revealed that it is eyeing acquisition targets in the Swedish bakery and catering sector. Last year, the group posted pre-tax profit of SKr366m, on sales of SKr6.2bn, and CEO Hans-Olof Danielsson commented recently: "We have no debt." "If something good pops up, we can spend SKr 2-3bn and still have an equity/assets ratio of 45%," he added.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin