FINLAND: Sweet future for Fazer group, CEO seeks Swedish acquisition
Karl Fazer AB has revealed that it is eyeing acquisition targets in the Swedish bakery and catering sector. Last year, the group posted pre-tax profit of SKr366m, on sales of SKr6.2bn, and CEO Hans-Olof Danielsson commented recently: "We have no debt." "If something good pops up, we can spend SKr 2-3bn and still have an equity/assets ratio of 45%," he added.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group