USA: Sweet salary for Krispy Kreme chairman and CEO
US fastfood chain Krispy Kreme Doughnuts has awarded its chairman and CEO Scott A. Livengood a 20% increase in his salary, according to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Forty-nine year old Livengood will now collect US$450,000 for his work at the Winston-Salem, NC-based company during the fiscal year ended 3 February. His bonus was also increased by 4% to US$714,751 and he was awarded options to acquire 582,800 shares with exercise prices between US$15.13 and US$31.93 each.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill