USA: Sweet salary for Krispy Kreme chairman and CEO
US fastfood chain Krispy Kreme Doughnuts has awarded its chairman and CEO Scott A. Livengood a 20% increase in his salary, according to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Forty-nine year old Livengood will now collect US$450,000 for his work at the Winston-Salem, NC-based company during the fiscal year ended 3 February. His bonus was also increased by 4% to US$714,751 and he was awarded options to acquire 582,800 shares with exercise prices between US$15.13 and US$31.93 each.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations